+ A bit about us?
The Unearthed team is growing, and we’re looking to fill two full time positions: Logistics Guru and Studio Coordinator. Read through the details below to see if you’re the right fit, and click on the links that follow to read the full position description, and to apply! And be quick! We’re only accepting applications through Tuesday, March 13th.
Our Mission –
Unearthed has evolved from South Florida’s first vintage rental company, to become South Florida’s first choice for design-forward furniture and décor rentals, leading the way in the event industry with our carefully curated collection. With a passion to remain the premier rental company for special events in the southeast, we are dedicated to continuously evolving by incorporating new trends with timeless classics. We exist to create memorable experiences through our unique style and innovation.
Our 5 Year Vision –
We believe in quality, both in the rentals we offer and the service we provide, building meaningful relationships with everyone we come in contact with. By empowering our employees to think as owners, we build trust through transparency and will soon offer incentive through profit sharing. With a desire to be in homes around the world, we will develop and create a retail line of custom designed furniture and hard to source artisanal goods. Through our vision, we inspire those around us to live in a more beautiful and sustainable world.
+ A bit about you?
- Looking to join a team that feels more like family than co-workers
- A dog lover (and maybe a dog owner)
- Yoga enthusiast (or willing to learn + participate)
- Into giving the best customer service in all of South Florida
- All around amazing human
+ A bit about the positions?
- In another company, would most likely be called Logistics Manager or Operations Manager
- Requires experience within the event industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Wearer of many hats + master of many skills
- Has the ability to lead a team to great success
- Can plan and route event deliveries with their eyes closed
- Loves all things related to HR
Want to know more? Already think you’re up for the challenge? Click below to read the full position description and to apply for the Logistics Guru position:
- In another company, may be called a Secretary or Office Manager
- An entry level position, the right person can be trained on the skills required of this role
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Spanish
- Is the creator and maintainer of good vibes + positive energy
- Loves chatting with clients about their upcoming event details
- Knows that being a team player is the way to success
- Loves maintaining high standards and following systems
Want to know more? Already think you’re up for the challenge? Click below to read the full position description and to apply for the Studio Coordinator position:
Please note that only full applications (including resumes + answers to additional questions) through the above links will be considered.